What are the possible side effects of adalimumab (Humira, Humira Pen, Humira Pen Crohn's Disease Starter Package)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- fever, night sweats, weight loss, tiredness;
- feeling full after eating only a small amount;
- pain in your upper stomach that may spread to your shoulder;
- easy bruising or bleeding, pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Humira »
What are the precautions when taking adalimumab (Humira)?
See also Warnings section.
Before using adalimumab, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as natural rubber/latex), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: an active infection, TB infection, certain fungal infection (histoplasmosis), a certain type of heart disease (congestive heart failure), lupus.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: recurrent infections, hepatitis B infection, decreased bone...
Read All Potential Precautions of Humira »