What are the possible side effects of anagrelide (Agrylin)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- wheezing, rapid breathing, feeling short of breath, dry cough, fever;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Agrylin »
What are the precautions when taking anagrelide (Agrylin)?
Before taking anagrelide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: severe liver disease.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: heart problems (e.g., heart attack, heart failure, irregular heartbeat), lung problems, kidney problems, liver problems.
This drug may make you dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure...
Read All Potential Precautions of Agrylin »