What are the possible side effects of dimercaprol (BAL In Oil)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregivers at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- fast heart rate, feeling anxious or restless;
- pain or tightness in your throat, chest, or hands;
- burning sensation of your throat, mouth, or lips; or
- burning sensation in your penis.
Less serious side effects include:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- numbness or tingling...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Bal in Oil Ampules »