What are the possible side effects of edrophonium (Enlon, Tensilon)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregivers at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- slow heart rate;
- chest pain, weak pulse, increased sweating, and dizziness;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- urinating more than usual;
- seizures (convulsions); or
- trouble swallowing.
Less serious side effects (some of which can be expected as...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Enlon »