What are the possible side effects of prednicarbate topical (Dermatop)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using prednicarbate topical and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- blurred vision, or seeing halos around lights;
- mood changes;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- weight gain, puffiness in your face; or
- muscle weakness, feeling tired.
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild skin rash, itching, burning, swelling,...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Dermatop Ointment »