What are the possible side effects of rocuronium (Zemuron)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregivers right away if you have any of these serious side effects:
- fast or uneven heart rate;
- noisy breathing, feeling short of breath;
- ongoing muscle weakness; or
- inability to move your muscles.
Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting;
- swelling or discomfort where the medicine was injected;
- feeling sleepy or...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Zemuron »