What are the possible side effects of golimumab (Simponi, Simponi SmartJect)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- fever, night sweats, weight loss, tiredness;
- feeling full after eating only a small amount;
- pain in your upper stomach that may spread to your shoulder;
- easy bruising or bleeding, pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the...
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Simponi Injection »
What are the precautions when taking golimumab injection (Simponi Injection)?
See also Warnings section.
Before using golimumab, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients (such as natural rubber/latex), which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: an active infection, TB infection, fungal infections (such as histoplasmosis, coccidioidomycosis), heart disease (congestive heart failure), lupus, recurrent infections, hepatitis B infection, decreased bone marrow function, seizures, certain brain/spinal cord disorders (such as multiple sclerosis), history of cancer (such as lymphoma), scheduled...
Read All Potential Precautions of Simponi Injection »