What are the possible side effects of tenecteplase (TNKase)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Tell your caregivers at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- blood in your urine or stools;
- nosebleed, coughing up blood;
- bleeding from a recent injury or surgery incision;
- bleeding around the IV needle;
- fast, slow, or uneven heart rate; or
- feeling like you might pass out.
Rare but serious side effects may include:
Read All Potential Side Effects and See Pictures of Tnkase »